Make it easy on yourself the next time you need to cut your chain to a required length. With a simple pull of the handle, the compact EZ Breaker uses powerful cam-action to push both chain pins through the link plates. Using the easily interchangeable precision die sets, you can cut the following roller chain sizes:
- 35 through 100H
- 2040 through 2060H
- 40-2 through 80-2
- 550 through 557
The EZ Chain Rack makes it easy to store and cut Drives® precision roller chain, allowing four positions to hold 50-foot reels.
Do you need a simple and efficient way to check for chain elongation? Simply slide the EZ Chain Gauge between two roller links to the mark that corresponds with the size of the chain. If the gauge passes between two roller links, the chain is worn and needs to be replaced. This allows you to perform routine maintenance and prevent unexpected, expensive downtime.
Choose from two sizes:
- Small: Checks chain sizes 35-100
- Large: Checks chain sizes 80-240
Disassembling chain doesn’t have to be difficult. Our pin extractor tools help disassemble roller chain in various sizes:
- PE113 Pin Extractor: Chain sizes 25-60H
- PE135 Pin Extractor: Chain sizes 80-100H
- PERE157 Pin Extractor: Chain sizes 120-160H
- PE-MAX Pin Extractor: Chain sizes 25-80H
Are you searching for a quick way to assemble roller chain? Our chain assembly tools help by holding the ends of a chain together during the connection process.
Choose from three available product offerings:
- Cable Connecting Tool: Chain sizes 80-240
- CT80 Connecting Tool: Chain sizes 80-240
- CT35 Connecting Tool: Chain sizes 25-60H