Drives® 81XHKD chain is engineered to maximize performance on dryer or wallboard systems. This product has several key features that make 81XHKD ideal for use on kiln drier equipment, such as:
- Increased transverse clearance between sidebars prevents stiff joints under elevated temperatures.
- Nominal lateral plate clearance provides tolerance for heat expansion and contraction, accommodating for misalignment of the hangers.
- Delivers non-binding chain operations in higher temperature or longer cycle board systems.
- Includes through-hardened pins manufactured from high-quality alloy steel.
- Built with solid rollers for smooth engagement with sprockets.
- Features heavy inner link plate for applications with higher working loads.
- Supplied in suitable lengths for handling.
If 81XHKD isn’t what you’re looking for, 81XKD and 3000KD are also available for kiln drier applications. 81X, 81XH, 81XHH are part of the 81X portfolio as well.