Drives® 3000KD chain is engineered to maximize performance on dryer or wallboard systems. This product has several key features that make 3000KD ideal for use on kiln drier equipment, such as:
- Increased transverse clearance between sidebars prevents stiff joints under elevated temperatures.
- Nominal lateral plate clearance provides tolerance for heat expansion and contraction, accommodating for misalignment of the hangers.
- Delivers non-binding chain operations in higher temperature or longer cycle board systems.
- Includes case-hardened pins manufactured from high-quality alloy steel.
- Built with solid rollers for smooth engagement with sprockets.
- Offers higher working loads due to greater pin diameter and length of bushing; supports higher working loads due to heavy inner link plate, greater pin diameter and length of bushing
- Supplied in suitable lengths for handling.
If 3000KD isn’t what you’re looking for, 81XKD and 81XHKD are also available for kiln drier applications. 81X, 81XH, 81XHH are part of the 81X portfolio as well.