At Drives, we engineer 81XKD chain to maximize performance on dryer or wallboard systems. This chain has several key features that make 81XKD ideal for use on kiln dryer equipment, such as:
- Increased transverse clearance between sidebars prevents stiff joints under elevated temperatures.
- Nominal lateral plate clearance provides tolerance for heat expansion and contraction, accommodating for misalignment of the hangers.
- Delivers non-binding chain operations in higher temperature or longer cycle board systems.
- Includes case-hardened pins manufactured from high-quality alloy steel.
- Built with solid rollers for smooth engagement with sprockets.
- Supplied in suitable lengths for handling.
If 81XKD isn’t what you’re looking for, 81XHKD and 3000KD are also available for kiln dryer applications. 81X, 81XH, 81XHH are part of the 81X portfolio as well.